Every Story Starts with a Stunning Setting.
North America’s most established hotel, the Palmer House Hilton first opened its doors in 1871 and has remained the place to “see and be seen” in downtown Chicago. We continue evolving to serve you with the latest conveniences and comforts in meetings, accommodations and dining – a hip and historic blend of modern nuances and Chicago cultural significance. Whether you’re holding a gala in the famed Empire Room or an intimate gathering in one of our hospitality suites, your event is sure to be a success. Here, you’ll be the host in the Chicago hotel that’s been the venue of choice for celebrities, politicians, and royalty for more than a century. You can count on the support of our team to exceed your expectations.
To assure your event is smooth sailing, you’ll have the support of our event services team as well as venue options and services including:
- 9,733-square-foot Grand Ballroom, adjoining a 3,550 square foot State Ballroom, to accommodate up to 1,690 guests
- 22,800-square-foot Upper Exhibit Hall
- 78 function rooms, private dining rooms, and large conference rooms
- Banquet catering
- Presentation Services can provide audio visual expertise to add to your event. Please contact Presentation Services at www.psav.com
- Fastest meeting space wireless Internet in Chicago
- Green Initiatives
Planning an event in downtown Chicago? Start here:
For more information about meeting space and planning services at The Palmer House Hilton, please email CHIPHfirstname.lastname@example.org.